Note & Guarantee: You are ordering an E-Book that you will receive as a document file that you can then open, store on your own CD, or print out as you choose. If for any reason you should lose this file you can simply download it again. And if you need any additional help with this simply contact us.
Also: this is the 'same' book as the Shackled Gods e-book - two different titles with same content.
Why? - because some people like the Angel cover and some like the Shackled Gods cover
(and I'm an iconoclastic artist!)
About Cover: The "Angel" on the front cover has been with me since my first website. I always loved her and wondered where she came from. When in California, traveling, for some strange reason I wanted to go to Cambria, a small town on the mostly empty coast south of Big Sur. There's an elephant seal colony there and Hearst's Castle. I kept feeling that I should visit the Castle. This is not something I would normally enjoy, I'd rather kayak on the coast and see the wildlife. But my inner guidance kept suggesting I go. So I took the 'tourist tram' up there. While in the main hall with the group of visitors to this extravagant anomaly on this lost coast of California, as I'm about to leave the main hall, something turns my head to the right and a voice inside me says Look! ... And there she is! My Angel! ...in a 5 foot bronze statue. I'm dumbfounded. I just stop and stare.
Later I find out from the guide that she was created by Adolph A. Weinmann in 1915 for the California Exposition in San Francisco. Later she was acquired by William Randolph Hearst for his Castle. She is called "Descending Night" and her brother statue is "The Rising Sun".
Here's how she was described when first exhibited at the Exposition in San Francisco--
The figure [here] is a beautiful lyric poem. She might be called 'A Hymn to the Night.' Every line of her figure is musical, every move suggested, rhythmical. Seen at night, she croons you a slumber song. How subtly Mr. Weinman has told you that she comes to fold the world within her wings - to create thru her desire a 'still and pulseless world.' The muscles are all lax - the head is drooping, the arms are closing in around the face, the wings are folding, the knees are bending - and she too will soon sink to slumber with the world in her arms. What fine contrast of feeling between the tense young 'Sun' and relaxed 'Descending Night.'
Contents -List of Titles
This book is 203 pages and written in easily readable short chapters of 2 -- 4 pages each.
2. No One is Listening to the Sun
3. Death in its Original Role Makes an Appearance
4. The Reason Our Current Civilization will pass away—Why it is Corroding From Inside.
5. Programmed Love
6. The Real Final Frontier
7. Lan-Guage as a Gauge of Intelligence?
8. Sex & Enlightenment
9. Practicing the Presence—the No Pain and All Gain Method for Healing our Spirits
10. Become More Disillusioned
11. Exchange Your Money with Love
12. Our Crashed Chakra Systems
13. Decide to Take Your Journey
14. Multiple Bodies, Multiple Realities, Operating in Several Dimensions at Once
15. Why Love, What’s in it For Me?
16. The Real Black Magic
17. Liberation Sex
18. The Shaman’s Energy Exchange – More Fun than the Stock Exchange! (Certainly more Secure)
19. Is Your Sex Free?
20. You can Never Be Successful
21. “I Am Not Opposed”
22. “Appreciating” Nature—A Message from Mother Earth
23. “Refreshing” New Approach
24. Gods In Birth
25. Rebels With a Cause
26. “…And the Waters Shall Boil…”
27. “I’m Dying Here!”
28. Desire is Go(o)d
30. Soul Anorexia
31. The Sacred Dance of the Vacuum Cleaner
32. A Message for the Mess-Age
33. Why Technological 'Scientism' is in Power Now
34. Light Your Fire
35. Hurrying to Our Deaths
36. To Programmed Beings a Free Being Appears Insane
37. A Decision for Innocence
38. Original Innocence
39. Sex is the Manifester of Intention, Sex is the Magnifier
41. The Serpent, Moses, and the Garden Revisited
42. “…Dominion Over…”
43. Love is Graduating
44. I Am a Piece of God
45. An Open Sexuality or War, Disease & Destruction—Which Would You Prefer?
46. The Divine Spout
47. Nowhere to Run
48. “Yes, the River Knows” & Owl with his Silken Glide shows the Way
49. The Ultimate “Warfare”
50. The First Step
51. Waking from a Thousand Year Sleep
52. Stepping off the Merry Go Round